Providing IT Support Services in London for SMEs for over a Decade
We provide IT support for London's SMEs with 24hr, SLA-backed support services, for on-site, remote IT engineer support and helpdesk support services for your staff.
We also support in-house IT departments for technicall consulting, holiday cover, Smart-Hands and Small Business Server Support services.
Why: our mission is to enable our clients to grow by managing their IT scalability. We do this by taking the time to understanding their business and harnessing IT to affect their bottom line.
We are proud to be the backbone of London business, the unseen seamless support that enables 'you' to do your best work.
Take a look: IT Support London:
Network Fish Support Services brochure: download
What are the benefits of a Network Fish's contract?
- A rapid response, 15 minute service level agreement
- Always available 24/7 helpdesk for immediate IT services in London
- An IT department with a dedicated team of engineers that understand your business
- Cloud access to perform tasks to complement the way you do business
- IT support for your in-house IT manager / department
- Live monitoring of your server, security, and client network
- Technical support services for home-workers
- Access, to your company files and email worldwide
- Best practice implementation for your company backup and data management
- Out of office, global IT engineer Microsoft support network
What is Included in my Contract?
- On-site and remote IT engineer support
- IT support for your staff
- Blackberry and iPhone support
- Client-viewable helpdesk job tracking and reporting
- Our PRTG Suite of network, server and security monitoring
- Server and Client update management
- New staff setup and training
- Hardware and software auditing
- Reseller IT hardware discounts
- Your own IT consulting team
That's comprehensive but what do I get for FREE
- Free 15GB of Cloud Backup
- Free On-site backup software
The Business Benefits of IT Support in London Area
- More productive staff
- A smoother running office
- 15% off Dell HP IBM Hardware
- Increase to your bottom line
The No1 IT Company in London for US Branch Office Support
- We are a Local Service Provider for US companies in the UK
- We are US smart hands in the UK, helping US companies support their London office's
- Supporting over 1000 US IT Technicians with their London Office's
Tell me more about Network Fish
- We have been supporting SMEs IT for over 10 years
- We support 100s of servers and 1000s of productive staff
- We are here to support your staff, as well as your IT
- A global company - offices in London, Sofia, Qatar, Australia
And if you Need a Final Reason
With the Free hardware and software we supply you as standard, we will have saved you over £2000.
To see how we can further increase your company productivity and profitability call 020 7403 4031, or get an instant price for IT support services in London with our live Support calculator
Over 100 London office networks and thousands of staff members rely on Network Fish for their IT Services every day.
Make sure you get your support from the very best IT Company in London.
Call us on 020 7403 4031, or use our instant IT support cost calculator, and get a live support price for your Server, Network and hosted desktop support in London.
To read more about our current IT network support recommendations, white papers and technical thinking, subscribe for FREE to Network Fish's IT industry magazine IT Expert Magazine .
Or sample our thinking in the features below.
SharePoint for document management for the small office
Project management, version control, group calendars, no more duplicates… SharePoint offers the small business a lot more than fancy file sharing and often it's free. Julian Jordan an IT technical from Network Fish shows you how to get the most from it.
Bringing VoIP in house
For growing businesses, an on-premise IP PBX offers flexibility and room for growth. But how do you pick the right set up.
Getting ISO27001 Certification
The requirement for information security certification is spreading from large organisations to small ones. What's involved, and do you need it?
How to write an IT service-level agreement (SLA)
A service-level agreement manages expectations and improves communication when you're starting your relationship with a customer
To experience exceptional IT Services from an accredited IT consultancy in London, join us; get an instant IT support cost for your London business.
Use our Price Calculator to get an instant price for IT Services in London
Or call our sales team on 020 7403 4031 now